We are seeking passionate communications professionals with deep technology experience to lead dynamic, high-performing teams within our agencies.
- Serve as a key member of technology practice leadership.
- Manage a significant client P&L.
- Act as a senior, strategic counselor for clients. Serve as a day-to-day client contact, and manage work streams and teams on program execution, including materials development and oversight as well as project and account management.
- Generate incremental business opportunities with existing clients by taking a broad view of the entire marketing and communications mix, and offering strategic recommendations to drive innovative and award-winning integrated communications programs.
- Raise the profile of the agency’s technology practice through business development and marketing efforts, and by leveraging the deep expertise that currently exists within the team to pursue significant growth opportunities.
- Minimum 10-15+ years of experience developing and implementing integrated communications programs, with an emphasis on communications and public relations work for technology clients (including connected lifestyle, cybersecurity, AI, telecom, VR, transportation and autonomous vehicle technology, mobility, B2B, big data, etc.).
- Broad technology business understanding, strong analytical abilities and critical, creative thinking.
- Experience managing accounts for effectiveness and profitability, including establishing meaningful metrics and scorecards for gauging program effectiveness, and overseeing the development and management of budgets, team structure and client reporting.
- Strong strategic thinker, with an ability to lead the development of programs for clients that are distinctive, relevant, creative and measurable.
- Ability to engage with and counsel senior level decision-makers across the client’s business, and deliver connective insights to assist clients in driving alignment and execution of cross-company initiatives. Candidate should have experience building relationships and working with diverse stakeholders effectively.
- Solid team leadership and team-building experience, including management of local teams and distributed account teams. Experience collaborating successfully across geographies.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, draw conclusions, make recommendations, establish reasonable timelines and areas of responsibility, anticipate costs, and identify measures of success.
- Track record of leading efforts for and winning new business – either through the incremental growth of current clients or participation in large- and small-scale new business efforts.
- Excellent writing abilities with experience with corporate (B2B), executive (C-Suite) and brand (consumer) communications.
- Experience working directly with senior level clients on day-to-day activities.
- Energetic self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work as a part of a team in the development of client and new business programs and presentations.
Apply at [email protected]