We are seeking hands-on self-starters to join our leadership teams in digital, social and innovation.
- Lead a team of high performing social + digital strategists to maximize team performance
- Assist in the management of a significant P&L, forecasting revenue and expenses accurately. This includes managing budgets and key engagements for an established and well-known client base and making decisions to assure the practice runs effectively and efficiently.
- Raise the profile of the digital/social/innovation practice through business development and marketing efforts, and by leveraging the deep expertise that currently exists within the team to pursue the significant opportunities that exist locally and globally.
- Grow the digital/social/innovation portfolio through organic and new business efforts.
- Play a pivotal role in leading day-to-day social and digital strategy for a variety of account teams, including content creation and oversight as well as project and account management.
- Draft point of view documents regarding timely social platform changes, research new and emerging trends/social platforms, schedule, plan and participate in internal and external social and digital training and webinars.
- Identify, cultivate and manage high-level relationships with industry experts, platform representatives and influencers.
- 15+ years of demonstrably significant and successful experience in creating and leading impactful, comprehensive social and digital campaigns that integrate all facets of the marketing and communications mix.
- Deep experience in social media strategy across all platforms and communications channels, including but not limited to Google, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Tumblr.
- Strong strategic thinker with an ability to lead the development of programs for clients and the office that are distinctive, relevant, creative and measurable.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, draw conclusions, make recommendations, establish reasonable timelines and areas of responsibility, anticipate costs and identify measures of success.
- Solid team leadership and team-building experience is necessary, including management of local teams and distributed account teams.
- Experience managing accounts for effectiveness and profitability, including establishing meaningful metrics and scorecards for gauging program effectiveness, and overseeing the development and management of budgets, team structure and client reporting
- Track record of leading efforts for and winning new business – either through the incremental growth of current clients or participation in large- and small-scale new business efforts.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating digital content, managing social and digital channels and overseeing website development.
- Hands-on social media program creation and execution (strategy and content development, community management, blogger outreach).
- Demonstrated experience creating social advertising campaigns and programs including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google.
- Ability to develop and pull through strategic, comprehensive communications plans that apply creative strategy and tactics that use a variety of communication channels.
- Excellent writing and editing abilities.
- Experience with some of the following digital + social platforms (Talkwalkr, Brand Watch, Google AdWords, Traackr, etc.).
- Experience working directly with senior level clients on day-to-day activities.
- Energetic self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work as part of a team in the developmetn of client and new business programs and presentation.
Apply at [email protected]